Monday, February 14, 2011

Blogging is my new addiction.

Just like any other day, I'm still questioning what I am doing with my life. Where am I going to take this college career. What is going to happen for me to decide exactly what I want to teach. At the rate I'm going, I feel like I won't be a teacher for ten years. This feeling is not a very good feeling. So sure today is just like any other day, until a change happens again in my life. I have my basics days, and all the people I really need in my life. My parents are great supporters, and I have this amazing boyfriend. Then I begin to wonder if this will be my life in the future. Call me young, but I have this life plan. The life plan is to graduate, get a masters, get a great teaching job, marry the man I fall in love with, buy a single family house with a bunch of land, get a dog, and then have four kids.  So here's another reason why I want to be a teacher. I want to have a family, and I feel that even though being a teacher is a 24 hour job, so it being a mom. The holidays off are great, and so is the summer. This way  I can still spend time with my family, and not miss to many of my kids accomplishments or anything special in their lives. So I heard that being a teacher is an around the clock job, and for some reason I feel that fits my life perfectly. I am used to being up late, actually I barely sleep. So if i recieve a email late at night, I'll respond. That is what blackberrys are made for. If  I have kids, I am sure they will be up late at night from night mares or whatever things they can use as an excuse like I did as a child :) So teaching is a lifestyle that I can handle. I have no doubt in my mind that I would not be able to handle it. Have a mentioned that since I started blogging, all I think about is what next to write down here. More to come later .

No comments:

Post a Comment