Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 more to go

So with two weeks to go left in the semester, i have found that I am crammed with work while working and trying to get decent grades. I am doing just fine under pressure. I have to say that I have come back to normal and positive. My social life has gotten better with my friends because for a while there was alot of drama, my schooling is still stressful but working, and  i am working for Stockton now. How am I managing it, I am not sure. There are not enough hours in the day to be honest. My teaching career is still moving along. I am taking intro into Speech Pathology classes next semester and I am very excited to start it. I think even though it is such a drastic jump from Literature, it will work out for the better for my future. In the beginning i was so focused on my future like family life instead of a career and I was jumping all over the place until i realized that I really needed to focus on my career. Without a career how am I suppose to support a family. I do worry about my future alot, and I am very impatient because I just want to know how it is going to be. My family is rough, my parents are on and off , happy then unhappy, and I really do not want that type of life style for my future. I know I should really take it day after day, but sometimes I get a little impatient. I am only going to be 20. Today was a very busy day, but a good day as well. This weather makes it hard to go to school when its so nice out. I am looking forward to the end of this semester, and blogging. I feel like blogging has been a huge eye opener and confused me more than ever about my future. I guess we will see what happens within the next week. Hopefully things go well. More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment