Monday, April 25, 2011

THE FINAL BLOG :)

Throughout this final semester, you have read my ups and downs, my right and wrongs, and the decisions I have made for my future. Although sometimes it seems that I have no clue what I really want to do, that is because it's true. I am 19 and ready to experience life to the fullest. At this point I feel that I have a steady idea and hope for my future. The only issue throughout this blog was how was I suppose to get there. I guess you never really know what will happen in your future. The only thing someone can do it take life day by day. I hope to have a great career, be successful, get married, and have a family one day. Who knows where life will really take me though. College seems like a waist of time, and a huge debt that no one wants to pay back, but in the long run it should help get a better job. Eventually, I will have to move out of my dads house and rely on myself for everything like gas, food, living, and bills. For the longest time I wanted to grow up fast, and I wanted  everything now. When I came to college, I realized that I was not ready for that type of responsibility yet, and growing up fast is not always a good thing. Will I end up a speech pathologist, a councelor, or a teacher? Only time will tell. This blog has been one of the best things I have ever done. It has opened my eyes to so much, and really was a big help. I found myself questioning myself alot, but it was only for the better. I hope to have a successful life. I used to end my blogs with more later, or more to come. This one ends with a goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment