Thursday, April 7, 2011

negativity will not get a person anywhere.

Throughout this blog, it is very clear that I have been struggling with myself and my decisions. I honestly thought by the time I was 19, I would have my life figured out. I know the basics like have a career, and start a family, but I did not think that it would be this conflicting. I legit feel a struggle with myself everyday. I also feel that the people I surround myself around do not help much either. My boyfriend is a speech major, and i really enjoy what he does, but at the same time I want to have my own identity.Many of my friends put down my ideas, maybe because they feel that they can be better at what I want to do. My boyfriend has  not really said much. Who really knows where I am going to end up in 10 years, or if I am going to date other people or stay with who I'm with. I would like to hope I have a future with him, but I am only 19.  I will never know if I am bad at something considering I haven't tried much. I kind of want to break out of my shell and experience new things. Obviously, as I reread my blog, I feel like I just want to conquer everything. The weight on my shoulders is heavy. It is by far too heavy. I can not feel like this anymore. I am starting to feel like my world is just crashing down on me, and I am getting no were with it. I am so unhappy today, and I am quite sick of it. Things have been changing, and maybe I am changing. I do know one thing though; I have to change my unhappiness. I love being the old bubbly me, and lately I feel so not like me. Maybe the next blog will be on a better note. This is my feelings, aspirations, and dreams spread throughout this blog, and reality is just hitting me. More later ..

No comments:

Post a Comment