Monday, March 21, 2011

Outline on career

Throughout my blog, I have came up with alot of different ideas of how I would like my career and future to come out. I mentioned speech, special education students, guidence councelor, k-8 teacher, and I am sure there are many more to come. I feel that all these ideas co-inside with one another because they are all based on the education field. I think that while I am a younger teacher, I would like to work with the speech and special education field because I will have more patience and energy to give them all the time they need for understanding. Probably around the time I have a family, I will switch to k-8 because then I will be on a almost set time schedule, and will be able to work it around the family time. Maybe once I am older, I will go into the guidence councelor field because I would be older, and had enough time to learn the ins and outs of the school system. I understand that being a teacher is a 24-7 job and will consist of talking to parents through email, telephone, or parent confrence at different hours of the day besides the regular work day. The reason for my outline is because I want to be able to have a family as well and I do not think I will be able to conquer it all. So in order to do everything that I wanted to, I have to do it in a time line. I think that if I plan everything out accordingly, I will be just fine with my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment